Consider: Grow 1-6: Judgement
Take time to read through the following scriptures and questions, considering the answer for you, and when you are done, mark complete.
What is Judgement?
When you think of God’s judgment, how does it make you feel?
There are two judgements – what do you think they are?
First: The Salvation Judgment
- Revelation 20:11-15
- Luke 16:19-31 – This is a terrible story about someone who was eternally lost
Second: The Believer’s Judgment
- 2 Corinthians 5:6-10
- 1 Corinthians 3:10-15
Everyone will be Judged Twice
- How will you go with the first judgment?
- How will you go with the second judgment?
- What is God Calling For?
- Is there anything in your life you must put aside
- Is there anything you must take up?
- Go and talk to someone about your answers to the questions above
- Ask them to pray with you.
- Do the first thing you need to do today.